ORDERING & STORES
• I can’t find your product in my local store. What can I do?
You can contact us via e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (800) 328-5631.
Please tell us what product you are looking for and where you are located.For CANDIQUIK® Coatings, please use our store locator
.Log House products can be purchased through our Online Store
, and select products are available through Amazon.com.
Please note: all orders placed with the online store are handled through a distributor.
• Questions about your Online Order?
All online ordering is handled through a distributor. Please contact them at 1-866-595-8917.
• What allergens are contained in your products?
||CANDIQUIK®, Almond Bark, Log House Baking Chips
||CANDIQUIK®, Almond Bark, Log House Baking Chips, Jacobsen’s Snack Toast (Blueberry Flavored, Raspberry Flavored), Log House Snack Toast
||Jacobsen’s Snack Toast, Log House Snack Toast
||Fresh Coconut Flakes
The eight foods that are the most common allergens are: milk, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans, eggs, fish, and crustaceans.
Strict AVOIDANCE is the only way to prevent an allergic reaction.
For more information about common Food Allergens, visit the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network website.
• Are your coatings gluten-free?
Yes, both flavors of our CANDIQUIK® coating and almond bark are defined as ‘gluten-free’ by FDA standards.
*Please note: tests have not been conducted for ppm (parts per million) gluten in our coatings.
• Do you have any vegan products?
Yes, both of our toast products are vegan: Jacobsen’s Snack Toast and Log House Snack Toast.
• Are your products Kosher?
Yes, All Log House products are Kosher. All toast products are Kosher and Pareve.
• Does your facility produce any products containing peanuts?
No, Log House Foods is a peanut free facility.
• Does Log House Almond Bark have almonds in it?
No, almond bark is another name for candy coating or confectioner’s coating. The term ‘almond bark’ is derived from a type of candy, consisting of sheets of candy coating to which almonds are added.
• How many ounces are in each square of almond bark and/or CANDIQUIK® Coating?
Each square of almond bark or CANDIQUIK® weighs two ounces.
• Where can I find the “Best By” date on your packaging?
All “Best by” dates are given in the format MM-DD-YY.
• The “Best By” date on the package is earlier than today’s date. Can I still use it?
Our “Best By” dates are guidelines within which we can guarantee freshness. All of our products, if stored properly, should be ok to consume for a reasonable period after the “Best By” date. We work hard to keep all of our items affordable so you can follow the golden rule of pantry food items: When in doubt, throw it out.